- Countdown Clock for the Solar Eclipse
Total Eclipse Event at SVEMonday, August 21st11:30am to 2pm
Come to the SVE Eclipse FIESTA! Lunch will be served from 11:30-12:30 Enjoy our taco/nacho/enchilada buffet before kicking back and watching this once in a lifetime event!
The total eclipse will occur at 1:04pm.
Lunch, eclipse glasses and your seat are included in the price. Drink specials will be available as well!
Reservations required, call 402.267.5267 to book your spot!
- Red Cross Blood Donation
- Town Hall, 623 House St
Stop on by and check out some of our local events
Ad Revenues on this YOUR Community Website
If you would like to advertise your local business click here.
- Do you have an upcoming garage sale you would like posted on your local community websites?
- Click here to register!
If you are searching for garage sales in Cass County, click here for current listings.
From the Avoca Board of Trustees:
Reminder: Motorized vehicles are NOT allowed in Tefft park!!
- The Fire Department recently had a scare with children driving a 4-wheeler and another on a mini bike. Parents PLEASE be aware of where your children are and what they are doing. This could have had a tragic ending. Additionally, motorized vehicles ARE NOT allowed in the park.
- Children under the legal driving age should not be driving these vehicles on the streets.
Cass County Recycle Trailer
For the past years Avoca has been fortunate to have a recycle trailer in the Village for all Cass County residents. These trailers were purchased with grant money for the County. We want to keep the trailer here.
Your help is needed! Garbage is being placed in the recycle trailer bins. If this continues, we may lose the trailer. See the list below for items that are allowed. If you see someone putting items not allowed in the trailer, please report it to the Village Office so it can be addressed.
The Avoca Library
- Tuesday 4:00 - 5:00 pm
- Saturday 9:30 - 10:30 am
Private Music Lessons Available in The Old Avoca Schoolhouse
Discover your inner musician with Greenblatt & Seay in The Old Avoca Schoolhouse! Lessons are tailored for the needs of the individual student, and can include playing by ear, reading music, jamming, performing, and recording. Greenblatt & Seay have been teaching folks of all ages how to play (violin, fiddle, guitar, mandolin, recorders, penny whistles, harmonicas, banjo, dulcimer, etc.) for over 30 years. For more information, contact email@example.com.
- Cass Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) is currently recruiting CASA advocates to speak up for the best interest of abused and neglected children in Cass County. The next training session is scheduled to begin and will run for five weeks. The training consists of 15 hours of online training and 15 hours of in-person training.
What else is happening in and around Cass County?
Check out the following events...
Two Gypsies Quaint Goods in Plattsmouth Closing
If you would like to advertise, select link below to view options:Visit and click the Banners on: Community Newsletter, Local Commerce, What's New!Support Our Neighbors
Click to Read todays SpringfieldNebraska Newsletter
Click to Read todays PlattsmouthNebraska Newsletter
Click to Read todays WeepingWaterNebraska Newsletter
Click to Read todays GreenwoodNebraska Newsletter
Click to Read todays NehawkaNebraska Newsletter
Click to Read todays CedarCreekNebraska Newsletter
Click to Read todays AvocaNebraska Newsletter
Click to Read todays ElmwoodNebraska Newsletter
Click to Read todays MurdockNebraska Newsletter
Click to Read todays LouisvilleNebraska Newsletter
Click to Read todays EagleNebraska Newsletter
Click to Read todays MurrayNebraska Newsletter
Click to Read todays UnadillaNebraska Newsletter
Click to Read todays UnionNebraska Newsletter
Click to Read todays AlvoNebraska Newsletter
Click to Read todays ManleyNebraska Newsletter
Become a Community Editor Click HereAdvertise with a clickable Banner running on all the above websites Click HERE